lördag 3 oktober 2020

Drömmar

 

Dreams II
Heinrich Vogeler

Aedh wishes for the Cloths of Heaven

Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths, 
Enwrought with golden and silver light, 
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths 
Of night and light and the half light, 
I would spread the cloths under your feet: 
But I, being poor, have only my dreams; 
I have spread my dreams under your feet; 
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
                                                        W.B. Yeats

2 kommentarer:

  1. oh, är det yeats? jag har sett de två sista raderna så många gånger, men aldrig vetat vem som skrev dem.
    det är så fint!

    får se om blogger godkänner mig nu.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Debbie,
    Jag hade sett de där slutraderna i många år innan jag kom mig för att letade upp dikten - jag gillar den också!
    Margaretha

    SvaraRadera